This is an annual contract. New members pay a one time set-up fee of $20, along with the first month’s Co-op membership and Provider Services fee. Subsequent monthly fees will be set up as drafts from your debit/credit card or your checking/savings account. Your billing date is determined by the date of your initial payment.
One-time signup fee: $20
$25 per month ( includes PPC Provider Network access, $0 copay Labs, and patient advocacy )
Co-op Membership Plus:
$40 per month ( includes basic membership benefits plus additional discounts, nationwide provider network access & Teladoc )
Average of $39* per month per member ( *rates vary based on selected provider )
Medical Services Include:
Scheduled visits with your selected Provider for typical primary care services including, but not limited to:
- Preventative care
- Annual physicals
- Management of chronic medical conditions ( such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid )
- Well check visits for children
Please refer to the Physician Member Profile provided, or speak with your selected Provider for more information on specific services or exclusions.
PPC Enrollment Terms and Conditions:
By signing the Co-op Enrollment Form you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Membership is effective immediately upon successful processing of initial payment.
- Members cannot be seen by a Physician/Provider until the membership effective date.
- Persons signing up for the Co-op cannot be seen by a Physician/Provider on the day of enrollment unless they are enrolling in office at the time of their appointment.
Lab Services Agreement
I agree to a one year contract with my selected Provider for access to Lab Services. I understand any request to change providers prior to the end of my 12 month contract must be submitted in writing to be reviewed & approved by Member Services.
- Credit card, debit card, cash or check are accepted for the initial enrollment payment.
- Monthly fees must be paid by credit card or debit card, or a draft from checking or savings account each month.
- All drafts or credit / debit charges will be made monthly based on the date of initial payment.
- Any payments or drafts that are refused by the bank or credit card will be considered delinquent. And any bank charges for an overdraft will be the responsibility of the member.
- To remain a current and active member, all fees must be paid on the specified pay date each month. If at any time the member Co-op fee is past due, the member’s Provider will be notified & any appointment costs must be paid in full at the time of your visit ( appointment/service charges at Provider’s cash rate ), until the Co-op member fees are paid and current.
- To reactivate your membership you must pay any past due membership fees in full, as well as any late fees.
- Co-op membership is an annual agreement and members are responsible for all fees for one full year.
- If a member wants to “opt out” of the Co-op before the end of the 12-month contract, a request must be submitted in writing 30 days in advance of when you wish to opt-out of the program providing reasons for the request. Your request will be reviewed by Member Services and you will be notified of their decision.
All disputes or complaints must be submitted in writing to Member Services. All disputes will be handled in a timely manner and recommendations are binding for both parties.
Upon signing of this Agreement, the member agrees to the above terms and conditions. ( Signatures on file from the declarations and signature page which is attached to this document ). Signatures are on the Enrollment Form.